Peaceful Pastures Policies
- When placing your order through the web site, the total given is an ESTIMATE. We have no way of knowing the exact amount until we have compiled the order and weighed each package.
- Once your order has been filled, you will receive via email and updated invoice with the actual charges itemized.
- You will receive an email when your credit card has been charged. THE WEB SITE DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE YOUR CARD.
- Once an order is placed, if it is cancelled, or items are deleted from the order, there is a 20% restocking fee.
- Bulk deposits are refundable and non-transferable.
- Be sure to read the Cooking Instructions page of our web site. Most of our meats will cook much faster than grocery store products, including products from organic stores. Be very careful not to overcook the meat. If you have any problems cooking our products, please do not hesitate to call Customer Service at 615-683-4291. We are very experienced and willing to help!
- Effective November 1, 2007 to receive wholesale pricing you must provide us with your wholesalers, retailers or food service licenses numbers.
- If there is a problem with your order (wrong product, billing question, concerns) please contact us within 48 hours of receipt, but no later than 5 business days after purchase.
- For food security and safety issues, we cannot take returns on meat.
- Returned checks incur a $25 service fee.
Effective June 1, 2010, we no longer ship meat orders.